-no image currently(out of shredded cheese :x)
What you'll need:
- Garlic salt
- Wheat bread
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
1. Brown the wheat bread in a toaster, I usually make two at a time. You don't want to burn it or have flimsy soft bread, nasty.
2. Once bread is toasted take it out and spread some butter on it.
3. Put a bit of garlic salt over the butter, again, find the balance that suits you best. Too much and it tastes gross, too little and you won't be able to taste it.
4. Dash some parmesan over the garlic salt. If you're using fresh parmesan, you want to finely grate it over, the smaller the cheese the better. On top of the parmesan place as much shredded cheddar cheese as you like.
5. Set it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. The time will vary but the goal is to melt all of the cheese.
Next time I make this I'll be sure to edit in a proper picture. Feel free to tell me about any gamer food you make.
Also, this was inspired by sarynsaur's blog.